- We will read this statement to all patients when Confirming Appointment
- You will be screened 1 – 2 days before your appointment for Covid symptoms. You will be asked these same questions upon arrival to your appointment.
- We will take your temperature upon arrival.
- Guests are required to wait in the car, or in the waiting room, but with masks on, and must follow the same screening protocol. We will make exceptions for children or patients who require assistance.
- You will be required to wear a mask, if you do not have one, we will supply it for you.
- The mask must remain on during the visit at all times, except when asked to remove for a dental exam or treatment.
Once you are seated:
- Screening questions will be reviewed by Dental Assistant or Dental Hygienist.
- Your Temperature will be taken
- Mouthwash rinse will be used
Screening Questions – if we are unable to contact you by phone for screening, we will be required to reschedule your appointment.
- Have you had fever or have you felt hot or feverish in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with any confirmed or suspected COVID-19 patients in the last 14 days?
- Are you considered at high risk for having COVID-19 at this time, for example exposed to someone recently?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Headache/Body Aches
- Flu Like Symptoms
- Difficulty Breathing
- Chills & Fatigue
- Sore Throat
- Recent loss of taste or smell?
We are currently disinfecting the office, and all surfaces that are touched by patients on a routine basis throughout the day.
We have air filtration systems throughout our dental office.
We are screening our staff daily for symptoms & taking temperatures.
The door remains locked during office hours, and only screened patients are allowed inside the office.
Patient checkout is occurring in the treatment room to limit the number of interactions at our office.